Your Safety, Our Focus
During these unprecedented times, we want to assure you that Venue 252 is committed to the health and wellness of our clients, guests and staff, as well as to the quality of our safety standards.
Over the past 5 years, our company has achieved excellent results in all of our health department inspections regarding food, safety and service standards. Our culinary and event managers are all ServSafe certified, an accredited program for sanitation knowledge and practices. All Venue 252 employees have attended Safety, Infection Control and Sanitation Training.
To ensure compliance
with Oregon Health Authority (OHA)
You may include up to *210 guests in a single event at Venue 252. In addition, guests must be grouped into parties of 10 or fewer. Each party must maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance between themselves and other parties attending the same event. Floor plans are designed to ensure required social distance spacing, while allowing flexibility for dancing, networking and other popular activities. Our coordinators can assist in designing activities that may be a good fit for attendees at your event under these restrictions.
*estimate; actual maximum dependent on floorplan and staffing needs. Guests and staff cannot exceed 250 people per event. OHA may limit your group size to fewer than 210.
Our Services and
Committment to Sanitation
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for guests, in addition to well stocked restrooms for hand washing
- Meals service is available plated or family-style to each group assigned/seated together (maximum 10 per group)
- Beverage options are offered either table side or bar service
- Desserts, including wedding cake, will be served by staff
- Flatware will be pre-rolled in napkins and set after guests are seated
- Bar set up will ensure adequate distancing between guest and beverage server
- Additional signage will be posted for health, safety, and social distancing Venue 252 rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before, during and after each event
- As required by OHA, we will assign designated staff to monitor adherence to social distancing recommendations
- Special attention is given to high traffic areas, such as stairways, bathroom and entrance/exit areas, and will be sanitized on an hourly basis, utilizing EPA approved cleaning products, and one-time-use biodegradable towels
- Our vendors and partners offering supplies and services will adhere to similar cleaning and social distancing procedures while participating with your event
- Staff members will not be allowed to work if they are showing symptoms of illness, or if they have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19
- Wait staff will follow a strict glove policy and wear gloves at all times during service. To prevent cross contamination, staff will change gloves for tasks: black gloves for service and white gloves for bussing/cleaning.
- Wait staff will wear face coverings and limit contact with guests as much as possible.